Week 2 - 19th.January.2009

Filed under: by: sareena

• I start my teaching with follow by my schedule.
• For primary 1, I taught them the basic parts of computer which is monitor, keyboard, mouse and CPU. I instruct the pupils through the websites of curriculum MOE (http://www.moe.edu.bn/jpk/ict/). First, I was introducing my self to all pupils and tell them that I will teach them every Monday in ICT subject in ICT Lab. For primary 1A they look very interested in this subject and easy for me to teach them without any problem. But in primary 1B I got a problem with 1 boy called ‘wafi’, he is very annoying and makes other his friends cannot concentrate on my teaching even though they interested in this subject. I tell my co-operating teacher the attitude about that boy, how I can handle him and my co-operating teacher says to me just ignore him because he got a family background problems.
• For primary 2, I taught them the basic parts of computer which is printer, scanner, microphone, headphone and digital camera through the websites of curriculum MOE. First, I remind them are they still remember my name because before this I taught them during primary 1 and they answer to me that they no remember my name but they will remember that I am only taught them in ICT lab every Monday. In both classes of primary 2 (primary 2A and 2B) there is no problem to instruct the.

0 comments: