Week 4 - 02nd.February.2009

Filed under: by: sareena

• For primary 1, I taught them the basic computing about how to operate the computer. I taught them how to switch on and off the computer and window interface through the educational websites of curriculum MOE (http://www.moe.edu.bn/jpk/ict/). We do an exercise together and both classes very excited in this activities except 1 boy in primary 1B that I already mention since last 2 weeks. I was tried to calm down him but still don’t work so I just ignore him. My time schedule for primary 1B is 9.30 and after this class is break time, as usual it’s my responsible to prepare their drinks for their breakfast, during the preparation I got shock with the boy ‘wafi’ who always made a trouble where he hit and push one of his friend towards fence and made his friend crying, I shouted to him to stop and pull his friend behind me. Then, he look at me and told him don’t do that again but he feels angry and kick dustbin nearer to him and then he went to his classroom, I went to his friend and try to calm down him and ask him any injured and luckily he’s ok.
• For primary 2, I taught them writing a composition in MS Word and saving the composition in My Documents with their own names. They look interested and enjoy writing a composition about ‘Myself’ and most of them ask me how to change the color of fonts but I told them that we will learn it by next lessons because not enough time.

0 comments: