Week 10 - 16th March 2009

Filed under: by: sareena

• Today, I supposed to teach for all my classes but My CT’s called me 3 days before and asks me to give an assessment test 1 before school holiday. So, in primary 1 I gave paper questions of basic of computers and the operations switch on and off the computer. For first question they have to fill in the blank with the correct answer provided in the box and the second question they have to fill in the box below with the correct steps on how to switch on and off the computer. It will show below.

For the first question


For the second question



• The assessment test for primary 2, I have to divide into 2 groups to do this test because of not enough computers in this lab. The pupils will do this assessment test individually. My test questions is drag the words to label the parts of the computer using MS excel, it will show below.

0 comments: