Week 12 - 30th March 2009

Filed under: by: sareena

• For primary 1, I taught them in typing numbers 1 to 100. I told to all my pupils to give a gift by next lesson as a reward if they can do typing 1 to 100 with giving a space for each number. The purpose for doing the reward is to make more exciting in using the computer and it is also make them give an improvement on their skill of using it especially using mouse and keyboard. In primary 1A, I can saw that only one boy have done typing the numbers from 1 and 100 and in primary 1B about 3 pupils done their work. I’m really happy that for both classes in primary 1 give a feedback on their work which from this exercises give an improvement on their ability.

• For primary 2, I taught them saving to diskette. Even though nowadays that diskette are not using anymore but I have to introduce them to make them more knowledge of using it. It will give differentiate saving in computer hard disk, floppy disk (diskette) and pen drive. It is also to make them familiar that method of saving their work.

0 comments: