Week 8 - 02nd march 2009

Filed under: by: sareena

Today, after assembly headmistress gave a gift to the best pupils every class in this school from primary 1 to primary 6, which the pupils get best results in their activities given before.



• For primary 1, I taught them in basic icon toolbar in MS Word. Today, I gave them a note of a basic icon toolbar of MS Word and also showed them directly one by one the icon toolbar through MS Word. so, for their activity I asked them to fill in the blanks the name of the basic icon toolbar of MS Word.
• For primary 2, I taught them using the printer. At first, I showed them how to print out their work. I asked them to open up their own folder and then open up their own files. Today, I encountered the problems where the pupils can’t remember where their seating last week, so I have to check every pc and call their name and ask them to remember their own seat. To encounter this problem, I asked them to see a number in front of CPU that they have to remember where their seat and gave warning to them for the next lesson they have to seat on their own number otherwise I will deduct their mark during assessment test.
• Today, Cikgu Aswandi came to my class for the second observation on my teaching practice.

0 comments: