Week 10 – 13th.Oct.2008

Filed under: by: sareena

  • Arrive school at 7:00am
  • Assembly at 7.15am
  • Today, my lesson for the primary 1 is doing a primary game in mathematics. The websites http://www.primarygames.co.uk/



  • I will select ‘Eggs on legs (Addition)’ to teach them and make them fun to do an addition. By using interactive white board make them enjoyable and excited to do an addition. For the primary 1 I only choose an addition in 1 digit.
  • For primary 2, I still continue to practice how to write the composition using Microsoft word to make them more creative in writing.
  • I teach them how to change the fonts in size, styles and colors.
    An example below show how to write the composition about ‘my self’ with different font styles, size and color.


  • Today, I ask all pupils to do this composition using Microsoft word individually.

0 comments: