Week 11 – 20th.Oct.2008

Filed under: by: sareena

  • Arrive school at 7:00am
  • Assembly at 7.15am
  • Today, my lesson for the primary 1 and primary 2 is doing a primary game in mathematics. The websites http://www.primarygames.co.uk/
  • I will select ‘Eggs on legs (subtraction)’ to teach them and make them fun to do an addition. By using interactive white board make them enjoyable and excited to do an addition. For the primary 1 I only choose an addition in 1 digit same as last week lesson but in subtractions.
  • Today, my class in primary 1B has been cancelled because they have practical entertainment for the functions of this school. The functions are ‘Hari Raya’ and ‘Teacher’s Day’ celebrations. So, I will forwarded my lesson for the primary 1B to next lessons.
  • For the primary 2, I will select ‘Eggs on legs (Multiplication)’ to teach them and make them fun to do an additions. By using interactive white board make them to remember to count the multiplication and let them to choose what multiplication number they want, for example multiplication of 5.
  • I ask each of them to go in front to solve the multiplications.
  • Today, Dr Leong YP as my SHBIE supervisors came to do an observation about my teaching today. During observations I teach in class primary 2A.

0 comments: